Mauser Cleaning Rods
Threaded at both ends.
- Length 10.5 inches - K98 manufactured 1933 - 1940
- Length 12.5 inches - Mauser manufactured 1941 +
- Length 14.5 inches - Czech VZ24 or Yugo M48
- Length 15.5 inches - Gew 98, M1908, M1909 and M1912
- Length 16 3/8 inches - Commission 88 - Bare steel
- Length 12.6 inches - KKW
13 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Ordered the cleaning rod for my 1943 Spanish Mauser, the cleaning rod fits perfect and my rifle look awesome now.
As another reviewer mentioned the slotted end of the rod will not fit inside the bayonet handle as intended. This rod must be removed in order to attatch the bayonet.
I purchased the 14.5 inch cleaning rod for my VZ24 which was missing the part. This piece completes the look of the rifle and makes it easier to keep the gun clean and functioning. Since it's new, it has a solid black finish, which makes the worn steel of the rest of the rifle look pretty sad!